ALL-IN-ONE solution to handle foreign currencies. Adequate for ALL: buyers, shops, market places(owners, sellers)
Including multi users, users groups, roles.
It not only masters the issues around selling products in foreign currencies and countries, but also helps market places owners and sellers to make additionally money out of this.
- WooCommerce (2.6.14+)
- WordPress (4.6+)
- IE 9+
- Firefox 2.0+
- Chrome 8+
- Safari 3+
- Opera 10.6+
- Admin credentials (e.g. marketplace owner)
- Role credentials (e.g. marketplace seller)
- Other credentials (e.g. if you don’t want to test the marketplace/multiuser use case)
Looking for support, a copy of the readme, Theme updates, Ideas or usage instructions? Check out our Documentation for SCD – Smart Currency Detector.
- Add 1-10% on top of instant Exchange rates
- Specify the number of usable currencies for your different roles
- Set a specific products price for each given currency
- Round up the converted price to your convenience
- Automatic target currency detection, depending on end users Location
- Manual target currency selection, done by end users in your Website
- Customize foreign currencies names, Formats, symbols, signs, brands
- Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Appropriate for all other currency echange use cases
- Approximate the products price
- Enable the payment with several currencies
- Allow to auto update exchange rate
- Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance So they are always updated
- Set time to update Exchange rates
- Customize each currency separately
- Set the position for each currency (e.g. £50, 50£)
- Several options to customize your exchange rate for each currency
- Format / rename your currencies
- Set your preferred currency target (e.g. autodetect)
- End users widget
- Allow to add a decimal number
- Set the number of decimal
- Enable price by currency
- Appropriate for multi store market places (e.g. WC Marketplace)
- Appropriate for multi vendor sites (e.g. WC Vendors, Dokan)
- Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Simplified the products creations UI for multiple currencies
- Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies
- Mobile friendly
- Replace Original Price
- Supports all modern browsers
- Easy installation
- Copy the ‘scd’ zip on your desktop.
- Unzip it.
- Upload the folder ‘scd’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate ‘SCD – Smart Currency Detector’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Your plugin is activated. Go to “WooCommerce -> SCD Currencies” and enjoy it.
For marketplaces or Multi vendors sites
- Go to “WooCommerce -> SCD Currencies -> CURRENCIES SETTINGS”
- Check “Multi roles based, webpages display currency” option then save changes.
- Go to “MULTI USERS/ROLES SETTINGS” and set your preferences.
- Each vendors/SHOP MANAGER can select his products prices in each currency he can handles.
Add “SCD – Smart Currency Detector” Widget (SCD Widget)
- Go to the admin view under “Appearance > Widgets” and select the SCD Widget
- Choose a area in your website where you want to put in the widget.
- Go back to your website: you can see the widget at the related place and your customers can start setting their own currency.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on my WooCommerce dedicated forum.
- Added: Enable support for woocommerce 3.1.x
- Fixed: Multi users / roles settings
- SCD incompatibilities and issues on woocommerce 2.6.+
- Added: Enable Support for site using ssl certificates
- Fixed: End users widget with flags + currencies
- Fixed: Multi users / roles display style
- Added: Shortcode
- Added: Approximate the products price
- Added: Enable the payment with several currencies
- Added: Apply coupons / vouchers
- Added: Allow to auto update exchange rate
- Added: Exchange rates are fetched from Yahoo Finance So they are always updated
- Added: Set time to update Exchange rates
- Added: Customize each currency separately
- Added: Set the position for each currency (e.g. £50, 50£)
- Added: Several options to customize your exchange rate for each currency
- Added: Format / rename your currencies
- Added: Set your preferred currency target (e.g. autodetect)
- Added: End users widget
- Added: Allow to add a decimal number
- Added: Set the number of decimal
- Added: Enable price by currency
- Added: Appropriate for multi store market places (e.g. WC Marketplace)
- Added: Appropriate for multi vendor sites (e.g. WC Vendors, Dokan)
- Added: Users to roles settings and restrictions
- Added: Simplified the products creations UI for multiple currencies
- Added: Supports 237 countries and 157 currencies
- Added: Mobile friendly
- Added: Replace Original Price
- Added: Supports all modern browsers
- Added: Easy installation
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.