Please, we strongly recommend to backup your Jigoshop store database so you can roll back changes safely in case something goes wrong along the way. For example, making a dump of your mysql database under phpmyadmin, and then continue jumping to the Migrate tab. (ref. j2w1.png).
- De-activate Jigoshop if you haven’t already.
- Install and/or activate Woocommerce
- Install and/or activate Jigoshop-Woocommerce-Migrator
Go to the administrator’s area of your site, and click on “Plugins -> Installed Plugins”. Then turn off “Jigoshop”. (ref. j2w2.png).
Click on the “Plugins -> Add New” link and install your “Woocommerce” plugin. Then, activate it. (ref. j2w3.png).
Click on the “Plugins -> Add New” link and install your “Jigoshop-Woocommerce-Migrator” plugin. Then, activate it. (ref. j2w4.png).
- Open ‘WooCommerce > Store Migrator’. Jump to the ‘Migrate’ tab or click on the ‘Jump To Migrate’ button. (ref. j2w5.png).
- Then click on the ‘Migrate’ button and wait for the migration to complete. (ref. j2w6.png).